Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jackson Big Tuna Cooler / Fish Bag - This thing owns - product review


Working on another video I will post from this last weekend so until then here is a collection of fragments for my review and opinion on the Big Tuna Cooler Bag in case you are considering one.

My wife got me the Jackson Big Tuna Cooler / Fish Bag for Christmas before I even knew how much I wanted one.  The bag fits snugly in the tank and keeps everything cold all day without any problems.

By throwing in just 3 frozen water bottles at the beginning of the day any fish in there stayed icey cold without any problems until at the end of the day.  The handles on the bag make it an easy lift out and drop off at the filleting table while I clean and put away my fishing gear from the day.  The build quality of this bag is fantastic and I can see this bag lasting me a long long time.  Coming in at about $45 this bag is priced extremely reasonably compared to what other fish bags cost.  Another thing to think about with this bag too is in the Big Tuna Tank the cooler bag is completely out of direct sunlight and has a little buffer from the heat which is a big plus especially in Florida yes, even in winter!

Here is the link to the Jackson Kayak website where you can check it out, http://store.jacksonkayak.com/big-tuna-cooler-fish-bag/


Now I feel like...

No comments:

Post a Comment