Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picked up the NEW Jackson Big Tuna kayak


So Ive been in the market for a new fishing kayak lately and since Im somewhat partial to Jackson since Ive loved their whitewater boats so much since the company’s inception I decided to check out the Big Tuna.

Ive had the Cuda before but since I do offshore kayak fishing I really liked the idea of having a built in live well.  In addition to a live well itd be nice to take my wife Ally out with me in the same boat when we do freshwater so its easier to talk and hang out with our 3 year old daughter.  When I saw the Big Tuna could turn into a capable solo boat I knew I had to check it out.

Review with video to come.

Will do a comparison of the boats Ive paddled to this one to see if that helps anyone relate to it more.  I will compare it to my Tarpon, Cuda 14 and Stealth 14.  Obviously all of this will be based on my opinions and experiences only...


No comments:

Post a Comment